PoKeys57CNC is 8 axis USB and Ethernet CNC controller.
PoKeys57CNC USB and Ethernet CNC controller can controll up to 8 axis CNC. Most of STEP/DIR signal driven motors such as stepper motors, servo drives, etc. can be used in various applications. Moreover it can execute all other powerful PoKeys device features in parallel. Device contains dedicated connectors for connections with motor drivers, pendants, (HD44780-compatible) LCD module, etc. In addition, 5 analog inputs with 12-bit resolution are available. The device also features four galvanically-isolated open-collector outputs and isolated 0 to 10 V analog output.
The device runs the PoIL core and is also compatible with PoBlocks graphical programming software. PoKeys57CNC is the only USB and Ethernet CNC controller with integrated Programmable Logic Controller. Thus simple automating different peripherals with PoBlocks is simple. Moreover it can interchange data with other software applications that are using PoKeys57CNC device.
PoKeys USB products integrate support for virtual USB keyboard and USB joystick. Consequently USB keyboard and joystick emulation is straightforward. Digital input pins can be mapped to virtual keyboard and joystick keys, while analog inputs can be mapped to virtual joystick axes. Configuration is simple by using our intuitive graphical PoKeys configuration application, where each function can also be tested.
On dedicated PoExtBus/PoNET connector it is possible to connect different extensions. Also various additional peripherals such as PoNetKBD48CNC, PoPendant1C, PoRelay8, PoExtBusOC16 and I2C sensors extend the functions of the PoKeys57CNC USB and Ethernet CNC controller.
Features of the PoKeys57CNC USB and Ethernet CNC controller:
- Supported by Mach4 and Mach3 PoKeys plugins
- Compatible with USB 1.1/2.0 HID standard,
- Besides standard English USB keyboard simulation (with triggering support for up/down keys) also USB joystick simulation (6 axes, 32 buttons with triggering support),
- Ethernet 10/100 with DHCP client or fixed IP support. TCP or UDP connection with the device,
- Modbus TCP support (access to digital IO, analog inputs, encoder values, digital counters values, PWM outputs, LCD display, PoExtBus devices and also matrix keyboard status),
- Web interface with dashboard and also I/O status display with multiple user accounts,
- 28 digital inputs or outputs (software configurable) with pull-up resistors. They are also available as virtual USB keyboard keys.
- 5 analog inputs (12-bit) with digital low-pass filtering (4 analog inputs also include analog low-pass filter with 1.9 kHz cut-off frequency),
- multiple encoder pair inputs with three additional dedicated high-speed encoder and one ultra high-speed encoder inputs,
- digital counters on specific digital input pins,
- high performance 8-axis 125 kHz pulse engine with dedicated motor connectors,
- up to 16×8 matrix keyboard with triggered keys/alternate function support,
- up to 5 high-speed fully configurable PWM outputs (25MHz PWM timer) – two of them with open-collector transistor outputs,
- 4 dedicated digital outputs,
- Isolated 0-10V output for spindle control, hence noise is isolated from controller,
- Dedicated connector for HD44780-based character LCD support (up to 4×20 characters),
- Dedicated connector for PoPendant1C
- PoExtBus orPoNET devices support for adding PoNetKBD48CNC, PoPendant1C, PoRelay8, PoExtBusOC16 and up to 100 I2C sensors
- fail-safe support in case of communication interruption,
- third-party support via communication DLL library. Because of extensive protocol specification porting to other systems is straightforward.
- Ethernet or USB connection between host computer and PoKeys57CNC
- 6-26 V DC power supply with 2.5 W or more. More power is required if aditional peripherals are connected to PoKeys57CNC device.
- Windows 2000/XP/Vista/Windows 7/8/10 with .NET framework 3.5 or newer installed