Mach4 is our newest version of CNC motion control software.
Mach4 was written from the ground up to be expandable, flexible, and extremely responsive for use with very large files.
Mach3 was designed for simple hobby machines and still serves this purpose well. When quality, speed, and the ability to use or learn industrial style controls and methods are what is needed, Mach4 is the correct choice. While there was only one version of Mach3, Mach4 is offered in different versions. Each version of Mach4 is built upon the same core. The architecture of Mach4 is modular and allows for quicker development to expand the already large feature set that Mach4 offers. Mach4 has been in use on Industrial equipment running constantly for over two years.
The standard Mach4 installer contains the screens and profiles to run Mills, Drills, Lathes, Routers, Tangential knife, Plasma, and 3D Printer machines. The full list of machines being controlled by Mach4 is much longer, but these machines can quickly be setup with the profiles and screens available in the standard Mach4 installer. Laser is the next machine to get a full profile for easy setup.
Mach4’s modular design allows features to be added and removed without affecting the systems operation. This aspect greatly enhances the flexibility for different applications, machines and uses.
– Different modules of the core can be removed, added, or created to create a custom software package for OEM’s, re-sellers, and educational organizations.
– Everything is customizable, Make the software your Own
- Create Proprietary add-ons for your version
- Custom Installers
- Rapid Application Development (RAD) with our Screen Design Mode
- Increase or decrease functionality with Plug Ins and Add-ons
- Customizable M Codes for Machine Specific Functions
– No fixed amount of IO
- IO registered to system without any software interference between devices.
Mach4 can control CNC machinery, PLC equipment, and robotics. The core is a full featured ‘brain’ that ensures all input and output devices are coordinated with motion.
All Motion control calculated in the core = less dependence on hardware and associated software driver.
Motion Device Drivers (Plug Ins) have standard format = common level of functionality between components, less complexity, easier and less costly to troubleshoot and support.
New Features Continued
- Control or track CNC equipment from a remote location
- Greatly expanded troubleshooting
- Track the operation of equipment
- Link information between other computer applications
- Excel, etc…
- New Dynamic tool path display
- View, rotate, pan, and scale the tool path quickly and easily to ensure G-code is creating the path you expect.
- Improved screen layout and easily customizable screen modification tool.
- Change buttons, displays, and indicators easily, quickly, and on the fly!
Motion Control at the Core
All motion control calculations are completed in the core. Mach4’s core adapts to the speed (frequency) of the motion controllers attached. Mach3 software relied on the hardware plug-in software and complex buffering schemes to ensure accuracy and coordinated motion. This redesign has several advantages.
- Up to 100x faster response from button click to machine action
- Machine hold or speed changes happen as quickly as GUI buttons are selected on the screen
- Improved Backlash Control & more accurate screw mapping = less jitter and more accurate cuts
- Higher quality manual pulse generator (MPG) = very smooth jogging and positioning without lag time
* Please note that there will be no refund on any license key purchases.
* The license key will be emailed to the customer within 24 hours.
* Details needed to complete license key registration: Name, Surname and email address.