Ball Screw Bearing Block Set SFU16
SFU16 Ball Screw Bearing Block Set
Bearing block set for SFU16 ball screw. These bearing block are designed to transfer the high loads than can be generated by ball screws. It consist of two bearing blocks, one for the fixed side and one for the floating side. The fixed side consist of two deep groove ball bearings mounted back to back to offer zero backlash and can operate under high axial loads. The floating side bearing block consist of a single deep groove ball bearing to keep the ball screw aligned. This set comes with the fixing nut to mount the ball screw to the bearing block as will as the circlip to mount the floating side bearing block. These bearing block are manufactured with a high level of accuracy to ensure a long service life.
- Product code: BF12 (Fixed side) & FF12 (Floating side)
- Designed for ball screw: SFU16
- Mounting surface relative to ball screw: Perpendicular to ball screw
- Bearing type in fixed side bearing block: 2 x deep groove ball bearings
- Bearing type in floating side bearing block: Deep groove ball bearing