Makerbot Replicator 2
Makerbot Replicator 2
The Makerbot Replicator 2 3D Printer is one of the products Makerbot is well known all over the world. It is a 4th generation printer and an upgrade from the original Replicator 3D Printer with loads of additional features and improvements. This printer uses Fused Deposition Modelling (FDM) technology to print obtects from PLA plastic. The build volume is 285 x 153 x 155mm (width x depth x height) and the layer thickness can go down to 0.1mm. The Makerbot Makerware software is used to control the printer and makes use of a very easy to use user interface which run from Window, Mac or Linux. This printer is suitable for home, office, classroom, showroom, garage, shop or factory.
Engineered and Tested for Greater Reliability
The MakerBot Replicator+ prints 30% faster than its predecessor and offers a 25% larger build volume. For greater reliability and precision, it features improved hardware, like a redesigned gantry and z-stage.
To ensure consistent performance, our new 3D printers and their subsystems were re-engineered and rigorously tested for 380,000+ hours across multiple facilities.
Makerbot Replicator 2 Specifications:
- Printing technology: Fused Deposition Modelling (FDM)
- Build volume: 285 x 153 x 155mm (width x depth x height)
- Printer size (with spool): 490 x 420 x 380mm (width x depth x height)
- Layer resolution: 0.1mm
- Positioning precision: XY: 11 Micron, Z: 2.5 Micron
- Filament diameter: 1.75mm
- Nozzle diameter: 0.4mm
- Build platform: Acrylic
- Software bundle: Makerbot Makerware
- Operating System: Windows (7+), Mac OS X (10.6+), Linux (Ubuntu 12.04+)
- Connectivity: SD Card and USB
- AC Power Input: 100-240V, ~2A, 50-60Hz
- Please inquire about stock availability before placing your order.
- Machine needs minor assembling a easy to use assembling guide will be sent through.
- Please allow 7-14 working days for the machine to be ready.
- If Delivery is possible please allow 3-7 working days for delivery – depending on the delivery address.
- Please note that we deliver the machine free of charge to main centers without insurance, if insurance is required and if delivery is not a main center please request insurance fees.