Creality Halot-Sky CL89 3D Printer
The Creality Halot range of printers is latest addition to their resin printer lineup. It features an integral light source which offers more uniform illumination over the printing area. Halot box has been introduced which is the slicing software used to prepare the print. These printers are also compatible with Lychee slicer. New Wifi connectivity are also built in to control the printer via the Creality Cloud app.
The Halot Sky CL-89 is the mid-size printer in the Halot range and features a 192 x 120mm print area. This printer is ideal for someone who wants to print bigger parts or print more parts in resin.
- Printing technology: UV Curing
- Build Volume: 192 x 120 x 200mm
- Max printing speed: 30-60mm/h
- XY Printing Resolution: 0.01-0.05mm
- LCD screen: Monochrome LCD Screen
- LCD Pixels: 3840 x 2400
- Connection mode: USB, Wifi
- Slicing Software: Halot Box (Included) or Lychee
- Power Input: 200-240V AC, 50/60Hz
- Compatible resins: 405nm photosensitive resins
- Machine Weight: 16.5kg
- Machine size: 340 x 292 x 552mm
- Shipping Weight: 23kg
- Shipping size: 480 x 425 x 720mm
- Please inquire about stock availability before placing your order.
- Machine needs minor assembling a easy to use assembling guide will be sent through.
- Please allow 7-14 working days for the machine to be ready.
- If Delivery is possible please allow 3-7 working days for delivery – depending on the delivery address.
- Please note that we courier the machine free of charge to main centers without insurance, if insurance is required and if delivery is not a main center please request insurance fees.