Creality Ender-7 3D Printer
The Ender-7 is like a Ferrari in the 3D Printer world. It is built for speed. From the beginning this printer was design to print fast, the structure is ultra stable, the hot end was upgraded and changed for speed, the extruder was upgraded and a fan was added to assist with cooling and the printer runs on a core-XY belt system with linear rails and bigger stepper motors. All of this adds up to improve the printing speed of the printer. This allows the printer to print up to speeds of 250mm/s where most printers are designed for 80mm/s.
- Printing technology: FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling)
- Build Volume: 250 x 250 x 300mm
- Printing Resolution: 0.1mm
- Nozzle diameter: 0.4mm (Standard)
- Max hot end temperature: 260 Deg C
- Max heated bed temperature: 100 Deg C
- Connection mode: SD card (Offline) or USB cable
- Compatible file format: STL, OBJ, 3MF
- Slicing Software: Cura / Repetier-Host / Simplify3D
- Power Input: 200-240V AC, 50/60Hz
- Maximum power usage: 350W
- Compatible Filaments: PLA, ABS, PETG, TPU, Wood, Nylon
- Filament Diameter: 1.75mm
- Nett Weight: 17.2kg
- Machine size: 430 x 460 x 570mm
- Shipping Weight: 22kg
- Shipping size: 570 x 540 x 400mm
- Please inquire about stock availability before placing your order.
- Machine needs minor assembling a easy to use assembling guide will be sent through.
- Please allow 7-14 working days for the machine to be ready.
- If Delivery is possible please allow 3-7 working days for delivery – depending on the delivery address.
- Please note that we courier the machine free of charge to main centers without insurance, if insurance is required and if delivery is not a main center please request insurance fees.