Anycubic Eco UV Resin, 1kg, Black
Anycubic Eco photosensitive UV resin is biodegradable and made from soya beans. It contains no VOCs or BPA and complies with EN 71-3:2013 safety standard.
This resin is used in LCD based UV resin printers working at 405nm. It is engineered with a fast curing time, high stability and low srinkage. The result of this is accurate smooth parts that can be used in a wide variety of applications. This resin is specifically designed for the Anycubic range of 3D printers, but can also be used on other LCD resin printers, like the Creality, Wanhao, Elegoo, Phrozen, Geetech, Nova3D and Sparkmaker 3D printers.
The resin comes in a strong plastic bottle which keeps all light away from the resin and is very well packaged in protective plastic bubble wrapping inside the box.
- Colour: Black
- Amount: 1kg
- Curing frequency: 355-405nm
- Shelf life: 12 Months
- Hardness: 84 Shore D
- Viscosity (@25℃): 150-300MPa.s
- Solid density: 1.05-1.25g/cm^3
- Tensile Strength: 36-52MPa
- Elongation: 11-20%
- Keep away from light. (Sunshine contains a lot of UV light, it will solidify photosensitive resin).
- It is recommended to store at 15℃ - 35℃ ambient temperature, the lower the temperature, the higher the viscosity of the resin. Keep resin sealed during storage. Excessive dust or moisture can affect print quality.
- Shake well before use, some resins do contain sediment which will sag to the bottom of the container.
- Wear gloves during use to avoid direct contact with skin and keep the room well ventilated.
- In an event of contact with skin, rinse with running water. If you feel unwell, seek medical attention.
- Printed models need to be cleaned with a high-concentration alcohol (IPA) to clean the printed part for about 30s (recommended concentration of 95% or more, the higher the better). Water washable resins can be washed off with water.
- Do not pour the resin into the resin vat which contains unused resin. The resin in the vat can be dirty and pollute the new resin.
- Do not leave the resin in the resin vat for a long period of time without use to avoid resin pollution affect the printing quality. Rather pour the clean unused resin into a light blocking container. Resin has a shelf life of up to 18 months.