Space Build X Lead Screw CNC Machine SBXL0909
Space Build X Lead Screw CNC Machine0.9x0.9m CNC Machine Specs:
a New line of next-gen CNC routers that blur the line between hobby desktop machines and commercial machines, while offering best in class performance AND affordability. Our machines are in a completely different class of performance able to operate for long hours everyday of the week. These machines are high accuracy machines due to lead screw driven.
This machine is perfect for cutting wood, PCBs and perspex. If you would like to cut aluminium with this machine we can upgrade the X and Y Nema 23 Stepper Motors if you would like the upgrade please select this option when you place your order.
0.9x0.9m CNC Machine Features:
Footprint: 900mm x 900mm at the base *Stock size measured from base
Work Area: 700mm x 700mm x 50mm *Stock size
Cutting depth 50mm Depending on type of bit used.
Open ends allow pass through of longer materials.
All aluminium frame.
5 cutting bits (1mm, 1.5mm, 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm)
Collets 3mm, 6mm
Electronics controller box with USB cable connection (cable included)
Full cable management with X & Y axis cable drag chains.
Makita RT0700C 700w Router (12 month warranty from any Makita dealer) 6 months warranty
Manual Speed Controlled between 12 000 RPM – 30 000 RPM.
Maximum feed and jog rate at 1000mm/min
*Does not include MDF wasteboard due to high shipping cost. We recommend sourcing this from your local hardware store. Or you can add a wasteboard by using the following link: https://www.gadgitechtrading.co.za/collections/space-build-x-waste-board-upgrade
Personal computer or Laptop running Windows 7, 8 or 10.
USB port on computer
Free Downloadable Software & Free Downloadable Designing Program
4x Nema 23 stepper motors 12.6kg/cm 175oz/in.
4 Axis Stepper Motor Driver Controller Board.
24V 10A 250W Power Supply.
T8 1m Lead Screw on X & Y axis.
Dual motors on Y axis.
T8 lead screw on Z axis
Configured resolution: 0.1375mm
65mm Router Spindle Mount (suitable for Makita RT0700C).
- Machine needs minor assembling a easy to use assembling guide will be sent through.
- Please allow 7-14 working days for the machine to be ready.
- Please allow 3-7 working days for delivery – depending on the delivery address.
- Please note that we can courier the machine free of charge without insurance, if insurance is required please request insurance fees.
- Please note that delivery fees may apply depending on your location and depending on the size of the machine required.
- Due to the fact that when we deliver the machine personally the delivery fee will include assembling of the machine, setup of the machine, minimal training. Vaal @ R500, Gauteng @ R1000, North West, Free State @ R1500, Mpumalanga, Limpopo & KZN @ R2000-R3000, Cape Province @ R6500. Please request an accurate quote as the price will be influenced by the exact delivery location.