Space Build X Desktop CNC Machine SBXD0606
Space Build X Desktop CNC Machine
Desktop CNC Machines Specs:
a New line of next-gen Space Build X Desktop CNC routers especially designed for the creative hobbyist individual for smaller workload cutting and at affordable prices. Our machines are in a completely different class of performance able to operate for moderate hours. Please note that Space Build X Desktop CNC Machines is not designed for production cutting purposes, these machines are intended for the hobby cnc cutting. These machines are not high accuracy machines due to timing belt driven.
Please view the following CNC Machines for production cutting purposes: https://www.gadgitechtrading.co.za/collections/space-build-x
Desktop CNC Machines Standard Sizes:
Footprint: 600mm x 600mm at the base *Stock size measured from base
Work Area: 500mm x 500mm x 50mm *Stock size
Custom Build Sizes Available On Request - Laser Upgrade Available
Cutting depth 0.5mm per pass on soft materials and decreased 0.3mm per pass with harder materials, Cutting Depth Up to 50mm, depending on the type of cutting bit used. Open ends allow pass through of longer materials. All aluminium frame. 5 cutting bits (1mm, 1.5mm, 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm). Collets 6mm. Collet 3mm. Electronics control box with USB cable connection (cable included). Full cable management with X & Y axis cable drag chains. It comes with a 400W silent cut air cooled spindle, electronics and Z-Probe. This kit is perfect for cutting wood, PCBs and perspex.
Personal computer or Laptop running Windows 7, 8 or 10. USB port on computer. CNC setup-Free Downloadable – Internet connection required for download and operating
Desktop CNC Machines Specifications:
4x Nema 17 stepper motors. Stepper Motor Driver Controller Board. 12V 10A 100W Power Supply. GT2 2mm pitch timing belts on X & Y axis. Dual motors on Y axis. T8 lead screw on Z axis. Configured resolution: 0.5mm. Spindle Speed: 0 - 12 000RPM, USB Connectivity, Software: Free Downloadable.
- Machine needs minor assembling a easy to use assembling guide will be sent through.
- Please allow 7-14 working days for the machine to be ready.
- Please allow 3-7 working days for delivery – depending on the delivery address.
- Please note that we can courier the machine free of charge without insurance, if insurance is required please request insurance fees.
- Please note that delivery fees may apply depending on your location and depending on the size of the machine required.
- Due to the fact that when we deliver the machine personally the delivery fee will include assembling of the machine, setup of the machine, minimal training. Vaal @ R500, Gauteng @ R1000, North West, Free State @ R1500, Mpumalanga, Limpopo & KZN @ R2000-R3000, Cape Province @ R6500. Please request an accurate quote as the price will be influenced by the exact delivery location.