Wanhao Duplicator 9 Mark 2 300x300mm 3D Printer
Wanhao Duplicator 9 Mark 2 3D Printer
The Wanhao Duplicator 9 3D Printer Mark 2 is the latest addition to the Wanhao range and is a much anticipated 300 x 300 x 400mm build volume 3D printer. The printer layout is based on the Prusa i3 layout and features a full metal frame, heated bed, direct drive extruder, auto bed levelling, touch screen, resume print after power outage and a huge print volume. The applications range from hobbies, advertising material, architectural designs, engineering models, new design demonstrations, only to name a few.
The Mark 2 upgrade now includes a BL Touch bed levelling sensor, improved structural stability, stronger belt system and improved cooling system.
It comes fully assembled in the flat state and takes 10 minutes to setup. It can print a wide range of plastics and comes with a 1 year Wanhao warranty (The start-up instructions are available on the Wanhao website).
- Build volume: 300 x 300 x 400mm (Length x Width x Height)
- Filament diameter: 1.75mm
- Filament types: PLA, ABS, Nylon, PVA, Flexible filament, LayBrick & Wood filament
- Heated build plate: Yes
- Frame material: Aluminium profile extrusions and Coated Steel
- Minimum layer height: 0.1mm
- Communication interfaces: SD Card and USB
- Supply voltage: 220V or 110V
- Printer software included: Cura (Please download here)
- Touch screen
- Auto bed levelling via BL Touch sensor
- Resume print after power failure
The printer comes with a roll of PLA filament.
The instructions to run your printer is available here.
- Please inquire about stock availability before placing your order.
- Machine needs minor assembling a easy to use assembling guide will be sent through.
- Please allow 7-14 working days for the machine to be ready.
- If Delivery is possible please allow 3-7 working days for delivery – depending on the delivery address.
- Please note that we deliver the machine free of charge to main centers without insurance, if insurance is required and if delivery is not a main center please request insurance fees.