Space Build X Ball Screw CNC Machine SBXB1010 - Arduino Controller
Space Build X Ball Screw CNC Machine SBXB1010 - Arduino Controller1x1m CNC Machine Specs:
This is a newly developed and upgraded cnc machine which is perfect for cutting wood, PCBs, perspex and aluminium with more accuracy.
1x1m CNC Machine Features:
Footprint: 1000mm x 1000mm at the base *Stock size measured from base
Work Area: 760mm x 760mm x 100mm *Stock size
Cutting depth 50mm Depending on type of bit used.
Open ends allow pass through of longer materials.
All aluminium frame and steel front and back panels
5 cutting bits (1mm, 1.5mm, 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm)
Collets 3mm, 6mm
Electronics controller box with USB cable connection (cable included)
Full linear rail management with ball screws for X & Y axis with cable drag chains
Lead screw and linear rail management for Z axis
Makita RT0700C 700w Router (12 month warranty from any Makita dealer) 6 months warranty
Manual Speed Controlled between 12 000 RPM – 30 000 RPM.
Maximum jog rate is 2000 mm/min
Maximum feed rate is 1000 mm/min
*The machine comes with a MDF wasteboard.
Personal computer or Laptop running Windows 7, 8 or 10.
USB port on computer
Free Downloadable Software & Free Downloadable Designing Program that's provided with the machine
4x Nema 23 stepper motors 30kg.cm
HGR15 linear rails and SFU1605 ball screws on X & Y axis.
Dual motors on Y axis.
T8 8mm lead screw and HGR15 linear rails on Z axis
Configured resolution: less than 0.1mm
65mm Router Spindle Mount (suitable for Makita RT0700C).
4 Axis Stepper Motor Driver Controller Board.
12V 10A 100W Power Supply
230v AC Power Socket - Power Cable Provided
Emergency Stop Button
USB Connection - USB Cable Provided
All connecting fittings and cables
The machine can be upgraded with the following: 2.5w Laser Engraver | 5.5w Laser Engraver | 1.5kw Air Cooled Spindle Kit | 1.5kw Water Cooled Spindle Kit | 2.2kw Air Cooled Spindle Kit | 2.2kw Water Cooled Spindle Kit
- Machine needs minor assembling a easy to use assembling guide will be sent through.
- Please allow 7-14 working days for the machine to be ready.
- Please allow 3-7 working days for delivery – depending on the delivery address.
- Please note that we can courier the machine free of charge without insurance depending on the delivery location, if insurance is required please request insurance fees.
- Please note that delivery fees may apply depending on your location and depending on the size of the machine required.
- Due to the fact that when we deliver the machine personally the delivery fee will include assembling of the machine, setup of the machine, minimal training. Vaal @ R500, Gauteng @ R1000, North West, Free State @ R1500, Mpumalanga, Limpopo & KZN @ R2000-R3000, Cape Province @ R6500. Please request an accurate quote as the price will be influenced by the exact delivery location, petrol pricing and if an overnight fee is applicable.