- Print Head: Single extrusion
- Print Head temperature: Up to 245°C /473°F
- Maximum Build Volume: 380 mm x 220mm x 200 mm
- Layer Thickness:Internal Storage: 8GB – if configured mounts in the operator’s PC as an external drive
- 70 microns | 0.07 mm (High Quality)
- 200 microns | 0.2 mm (medium print)
- 300 microns | 0.3 mm (fast draft print possible)
- Weight(without spool) : 12 kg
- Height: 650 mm
- Width: 400 mm
- Depth: 500 mm (Base 350mm)
- High Quality PLA filaments recommended.
- Filament: 1.75mm PLA (Biodegradable/Renewable)
Morgan printers come with Simplify3D® software. Simplify3D® converts your 3D digital files into build-able model files, and controls the system via the built in Machine Control Panel
- Simplify3D® Software is an electronic download that is emailed following your purchase.
- The software is cross platform and can be installed on Windows, Mac OS X, or Linux systems.
- System Requirements: Intel Pentium 4 or higher processor, 2GB or more of RAM. Windows XP or greater, Mac OS X 10.6 or greater, Ubuntu Linux 12.10 or greater. OpenGL 2.0 capable system.
- Morgan input rating: 100 – 240V, 50 – 60Hz, 1.2A
- Backup battery option available: 7.2AH sealed lead-acid. Will keep the system printing for up to an hour while user finds alternative power source.
- Room Temperature: 16-30° C
- Level workspace
- Dry workspace environment
- One year warranty for non-commercial use
- 60 day warranty for commercial use
- Extended warranty can be purchased within the valid warranty period.
- Maintenance contracts are available.
- Printing heads are covered under a repair exchange policy
- Please inquire about stock availability before placing your order.
- Machine needs minor assembling a easy to use assembling guide will be sent through.
- Please allow 7-14 working days for the machine to be ready.
- If Delivery is possible please allow 3-7 working days for delivery – depending on the delivery address.
- Please note that we deliver the machine free of charge to main centers without insurance, if insurance is required and if delivery is not a main center please request insurance fees.